Addy Hideaway Dresser
Addy is our most Shaker inspired furniture collection. Sturdy construction, thoughtful scale, and simple design make her a timeless choice. Drench each piece of painted furniture in a color that suits your style.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall Dimensions: 56"W x 19"D x 51.5"H
- Simple Shaker style with a modern furniture twist.
- Oversized aprons and knobs add a touch Maine Cottage charm.
- Customize furniture by choosing from 35 signature paint colors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- The Addy collection is built in West Virginia.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, full-extension, smooth glide, undermount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, each piece of colorful furniture is shipped with a small container of signature touch-up paint and a paint brush.