In a word, versatile. Yup, the Amelia Armoire is a study in versatility. It can hold the T.V., the stereo, videos, CDs, board games, arts & crafts and linens. Perfect for any room, for any storage. Perfect for a beach house, lake house or everyday house!
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 37.75"W x 19"D x 70.5"H
- A colorful armoire and core piece of cottage furntiture that enhances a clean coastal decor.
- Our painted highboy features two removable shelves behind the doors, but no impeding center strip.
- 2 full-sized bottom drawers topped with 2 smaller half-sized drawers feature our soft close technology so they close silently and effortlessly, much like high end hardware used in custom kitchens.
- If you would like to customize this piece of coastal furniture to accommodate a hanger for baby clothes a drill hole to accommodate media equipment or any other specialty upgrade please call a Maine Cottage Design Associate toll free at 866-366-3505, ext.107 for a custom quote.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Doors are equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery is used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity. <
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.