Amelia Bedside Dresser
We've yet to hear someone say, "I have too much storage." Our Amelia Bedside Dresser is equipped with two generous drawers to help maximize storage space while doubling as the perfect side table. Large enough to hold one of our gorgeous lamps, your iPod dock, Kindle, a glass of ice water and your Maine Cottage® catalog. She's happiest nestled between two twin beds, or you can double your storage and anchor one on either side of the bed.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 30"W x 19"D x 30"H
- A petite painted dresser that is a core piece of cottage furniture and serves as an excellent foundation for a clean coastal look.
- This colorful dresser has an exceptionally deep drawer for storage.
- All of our painted chests feature soft close technology, so they close silently and effortlessly, much like high-end hardware used in custom kitchens. We also use concealed full-extension runner
- systems, which allow a drawer to be pulled out entirely, giving complete access to its contents.
- This coastal dresser serves double duty. Think of it as a slightly oversized side table or a petite add-on to existing dresser storage.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, full-extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.