Amelia Double Dresser
Looking for a solution to all your laundry woes? Well, we can't do the laundry for you, but we can help you organize it all! The Amelia Double Dresser is by far our most popular double dresser, and why wouldn't it be? With its classic, cottage-style, ample storage, and sturdy Shaker construction, it's sure to last for years and years.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 73.625"W x 19"D x 36.5"H
- A double painted dresser that is a core piece of cottage furntiture and serves as a good foundation to a clean coastal look.
- This coloful dresser has 4 full-sized bottom drawers topped with 4 smaller half-sized drawers, all with exceptionally deep drawer for storage.
- All of our painted chests feature soft close technology so they close silently and effortlessly, much like high end hardware used in custom kitchens. We also
- use concealed full-extension runner systems, which allow a drawer to be pulled out fully, giving complete access to its contents.
- This extra large dresser features a center leg for added support.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, full-extension, smooth glide, undermount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side Panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, each piece of colorful furniture is shipped with a small container of signature touch-up paint and a paint brush.