Amelia Side Table
End and side tables are typically placed beside sofas, armchairs or beds. They're often used for lamps, books or a smartly folded newspaper. Who are we fooling?! Our end tables beckon for a glass of iced tea or early evening cocktail while catching up with old friends. They're the perfect way to add a little color and personality to the room. Amelia comes ready for the party, outfitted with a slender drawer for tucking away your treasures before company comes through the door.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 17"W x 20"D x 30"H
- Classic Shaker style side table is a core piece of cottage furniture.
- Every beach house needs at least one Amelia Side table with its oversized drawer...the perfect place for your seashell collection.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- The drawer is fully dovetailed front and back with white epoxy side-mount, smooth-glide runners.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.