When wall space is tight, go vertical with our Bay 2-Over-4-Dresser; it takes up wall height and uses it to your advantage. Simple architectural lines make the Bay Dresser Collection becoming companions to your bedroom and sensible, attractive places to put things away. Four spacious bottom drawers with a double set on top.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 37"W x 21"D x 54"H
- Overall Height with Frill: 56"H
- Simple Shaker design inspired dresser with a modern furniture twist.
- Signature geometric "Bay" cutout along base and frill along back of top of the cottage dressser.
- This coastal chest has extra deep storage drawers with 3/4 extension drawer runners, you can see and access everything in them with ease.
- The painted dresser features signature square knobs with square cut profile updating this colorful modern dresser.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.