Bay Single Window Seat
Under the window sill, at the end of a bed, or under the eaves. A fabulous place to think thoughtful thoughts while putting on your socks. Storage drawer underneath for blankets, shoes, or clothes gives everything a place to land and eliminate clutter in the home. Custom fabric seat cushions are available upon request-please call Customer Service for more information. 866.366.3505.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 32"W x 18"D x 20"H
- Overall Height with Frill: 22"H
- Simple Shaker design is at the heart of this painted modern window seat.
- Signature geometric "Bay" cutout along the base adds a modern furniture aesthetic to this clean-lined window seat.
- The storage drawers on this storage piece of furniture is significantly deeper than most pieces of cottage furniture.
- The comfortable cushion brings an additional layer of texture and color into the room.
- A window seat with drawers that feature square knobs that mimick the square cut profile.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawer is fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, full-extension, smooth glide, undermount runners.
- Drawer features soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.