Big Cay Desk with Library Hutch
Need some incentive to start on that pile of paperwork? Look no further than our Big Cay Desk with Library Hutch. With plenty of surface space on which to spread out, ample storage and great looks, you'll be anxious to get started. Bottom drawers equipped with hanging hardware for files. The hutch ups the ante with clean, open shelving.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 65"W x 24"D x 71"H
- Big Cay Desk Dimensions: 65"W x 24"D x 30"H
- Library Hutch Dimensions: 62"W x 14"D x 41"H
- Our colorful desk will bring your home office to life and solve your storage woes.
- File drawer is standard with pre-installed file-hanging hardware.
- Hutch detailed with classic beadboard paneling and has a discreet cut out to feed cords through the hutch.
- Looking for a smaller version? We also offer a Little Cay Desk with Beadboard Hutch.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Desk finished on all four sides.
- Desk and hutch combinations have pre-drilled holes and dowels to prevent movement.
- Hutches include no-tip hardware.
- Left and right side shelves are removable, not adjustable; center shelf fixed in place.
- Shelves supported with metal shelf pins.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, full-extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side Panels are Strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.