- Overall Dimensions: 71"W x 34"D x 35"H
- COM (Customer's Own Material) is available to the Trade. When sending COM, please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order. Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Camille Settee requires:
- 5 yards, Plain
- 5.75 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 6.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat
Care for your wicker by dusting it with a soft damp cloth on a regular basis. We recommend you keep your wicker inside or on a covered porch. It's important to never leave it in the sun for extended periods of time. Keep it shaded to prevent damage caused by dryness and keep it out of the rain to prevent moisture damage. If it does become wet, do not sit on it until it is fully dry. Wet reeds can bend, and weight can cause irreparable damage. Appropriate care will keep your Maine Cottage® wicker looking its best for many years to come.
Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended with all Maine Cottage® upholstered furniture. Dust or vacuum regularly to help keep fabric looking new. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to prevent premature fading. Dab spills immediately with soft white cloth dampened with distilled water. Do not use tap water or detergents to clean. Do not wash or dry clean cushions or pillow cases separately as it could cause a slight variation in color.