$2,145 to $3,145
Short on space, but looking for a sofa, you can sink into? Look no further. The slender arms allow Charlie to squeeze into any tight space, but don't be fooled, you will sink into this settee, that sleeps like a sofa, and ask us why it's called a settee!
- Overall Dimensions: 68"W x 40"D x 34"H
- Inside Dimensions: 60"W x 22"D
- Seat Height: 19.5"H
- Arm Height: 23"H
- Back Rail: 32"H
- Back Style: Barrel Back
- Welt Detail: Saddle Stich Welt Detail
- Seat Style: Bench Cushion
- Arm Style: Narrow Track Arm
- Leg Style: Tapered
- Simple and small scale loveseat.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- Loose back cushions can be easily flipped to freshen up the forms every so often.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down Upgrade includes seat cushion only.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
For Interior Designers
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Charlie Settee requires:
- 12 yards, Plain
- 15 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 16.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat