An extraordinary bench rarely sees just the seat of your britches. It serves more as a footrest, game, or picnic table, a catch-all for books and backpacks. This is precisely why The Chesapeake Bench is a winner. Sturdy and durable. Slatted top and generous bottom shelf.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 48"W x 21.5"D x 19"H
- A painted slat-top bench that can serve double duty and multi-task as a long table.
- Long deep bench is perfect at the foot of a queen sized bed or in a mud room for shoe changing.
- Slatted top is reminiscent of farm house tables, but the colorful paint adds a modern flair.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.