Chesapeake End Table
A clean lined and versatile side table that has some farm house flair and cottage charm. Once our cottage side tables are drenched in paint, they are ready to serve you well, guard your bedside each night, and be the uplifting, bright spot you lay eyes on each morning.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 17"W x 17"D x 26"H
- Simple and classic Shaker style side table.
- Single drawer for storage beside your sofa or bed.
- Slatted shelf below inspired by casual farm house tables.
- This is a painted side table so versatile and classic it will stay with you for the long haul.
- Add a punch of any color that moves you with this colorful end table.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- The drawer is fully dovetailed front and back with white epoxy side-mount, smooth-glide runners.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.