Chevron Jute Rug: Natural Gray
$50 to $750
Classic herringbone stripes add subtle sophistication to any space. Chenille and jute are hand-woven using highly sustainable and renewable resources that are durable and super soft. The blend of golden hues woven organically into a neutral color is the perfect way to add a bit of unexpected interest to any coastal living space.
Available Rug Sizes
- 2' x 3'
- 2' 6" x 4'
- 5' x 8'
- 8' x 10'
- Crafted with sustainable harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Durable fiber is ideal for high-traffic areas.
- Herringbone pattern accentuates the golden tones of Jute.
- Thick jute braids are hand woven in a traditional herringbone rug.
- Technique: Hand spun; hand dyed.
- Material: Wool and jute blend.
- Rug pad is recommended under all rugs to avoid sliding.
- Due to the handmade nature of the rugs, colors and sizes will vary slightly.