Chloe Dining Table - Cherry Top
$1,995 to $2,595
Our Chloe Dining Table is sturdy and solid top with square legs that taper. The design based on a traditional colorful classic farm table. Available in sizes to fit 4, 6, 8 or 10 people at one time. Customizable country table made in America..we think this is as good as it gets!
Dimensions & Style
- Available in the following dimensions:
- Seats 4: 38"W x 60"L x 30"H
- Seats 6: 38"W x 72"L x 30"H
- Seats 8: 38"W x 84"L x 30"H
- Seats 10: 38"W x 108"L x 30"H
- Simple Shaker style with a modern furniture twist.
- Unpainted tops are treated with a durable lacquer clear coat seal.
- Choose from 1 of 35 signature paint colors for the table base.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- The Chloe Table is built in West Virginia.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.