Cokie Dining Chair
The Cokie Dining Chair encourages you to linger a little longer in unmatched comfort. With a high, sturdy back and an ample seat size, this colorful classic chair is utterly perfect for dining, working or whatever suits your fancy.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 20"W x 22"D x 36.5"H
- Seat Width: 20"W
- Seat Depth: 16"D
- Seat Height: 18.75"H
- Cokie is our take on a colorful vintage student chair.
- Simple vertical back slats give this colorful dining chair versatility so that it can fit perfectly into a modern loft or a country cottage.
- Sturdy joint construction on the base ensures that this wooden dining chair will last for generations.
- The seat of the dining chair is contoured by hand for maximum comfort.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair bases.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.