Cooper End Table
The Cooper End Table is sure to become an instant classic. This beautiful wicker table has clean lines but didn't leave out the curves. Simply gorgeous. 2-tier shelving makes it a sure thing! Available in any one of our 35 signature Maine Cottage® colors.
- Overall Dimensions: 24"W x 22"D x 28"H
- Lightweight and sturdy, each piece is easy to move around to accommodate guests.
- Constructed of natural materials, known for imbuing furniture with strength and durability.
- Wicker refers to the weaving process, not the material itself.
- Made in the Philippines.
- In an effort to properly care for wicker, it's important to never leave it in the sun for extended periods of time. We recommend you keep you wicker inside or on a covered porch. Keep it shaded to prevent damage caused by dryness, and keep it out of the rain to prevent moisture damage. Once it's wet, never sit on it or allow anyone else to sit on it. Wet reeds can bend, and weight can cause irreparable damage. Appropriate care will keep it looking good for many years to come.
- How to Clean and Care For Your Wicker: Care for your wicker furniture by vacuuming it on a regular basis using a soft brush attachment or wipe it with a soft damp cloth.