The Dory Bookshelf offers generous shelving that keeps your home organized, clutter free and can become a wonderful display case for your most treasured belongings. Clean, open shelving can house books, art and baskets. Beadboard detail adds a coastal theme. Doors add privacy and denial of simple clutter. Available in an amazing array of Maine Cottage® coastal color choices.
- Overall Dimensions: 34"W x 15"D x 71"H
- One Removable shelf behind doors.
- Cubby Boxes are sold separately.
- Shelves are removable, not adjustable, and supported with metal shelf pins.
- Furniture frame is constructed of solid maple and poplar.
- Side Panels are Strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of their durability and sustainability.
- Drawer boxes are crafted from solid maple lumber and offer full extension, soft close and under mount drawer slides.
- Mortise and tenon joinery on the frames of all doors.
- Rabbet and Dado Joints secure the exposed backs of our case.
- Backs are finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Corner blocked with center supports.
- All solid wood tops are edge glued.
- Furniture hand crafted in the USA.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) waterborne paint finishes.
- Hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide abrasive paper between coats.
- Depending on finish color, the average Maine Cottage® piece of furniture will boast two coats of primer and three coats of pigmented finish.