Our Dory Day Bed doesn't just whisper cottage living, it shouts it. Inspired by weathered fences along the dunes, shadowed by beach grass waving in the ocean breeze. The fish cut-out adds the perfect finishing touch of easy livin' by the sea. Outfitting a bunk with one of our fabulous trundles increases your sleeping capacity and an additional Bed Bin or two is great for off season clothing and toys. Available in an amazing array of signature Maine Cottage® colors.
- Overall Dimensions: 81"W x 42.75"D x 41"H
- All bed measurements are outside post to outside post.
- Bedding is supported by six wood slats that rest on ledges on the inside of the side rails.
- Trundle Bed and Bed Bins roll under any of our beds with hidden casters.
- Furniture frame is constructed of solid maple and poplar.
- Side Panels are Strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of their durability and sustainability.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with full extension stainless steel drawer slides.
- Mortise and tenon joinery on the frames of all doors.
- Rabbet and Dado Joints secure the exposed backs of our case.
- Backs are finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Corner blocked with center supports.
- All solid wood tops are edge glued.
- Furniture hand crafted in the USA.
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) waterborne paint finishes.
- Hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide abrasive paper between coats.
- Depending on finish color, the average Maine Cottage® piece of furniture will boast two coats of primer and three coats of pigmented finish.