Edna Dining Chair
Our fresh take on a Windsor chair is unarguably a modern interpretation. Just like early American Windsors chairs, however, the Edna dining chair is made in America with solid American Maple wood. A painted dining chair it is sturdy and durable. Our colorful wood chair brings the traditional design up to date with flared spindles, angled legs and a contoured saddle seat.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 19.25"W x 20.5"D x 37"H
- Seat Width: 18.25"W
- Seat Depth: 15"D
- Seat Height: 18"H
- Inspired by the form of a Mission dining chair, we added a touch of country cottage style and landed on Edna.
- Edna is the painted dining chair we believe sure to become a classic.
- A gentle sway in the back provides extreme back comfort so that your guests will linger around the dining table for a long time.
- The seat of the dining chair is contoured by hand for maximum comfort.
- Sturdy joint construction on the base ensures that this painted modern dining chair will last for generations.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair bases.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.