$1,395 to $2,195
The Evy is as comfortable and versatile as it gets and will quickly become a family favorite. This armchair's secret, it is also available in a relaxing glider that rocks back and forth but also swivels 360 degrees. The Evy knows how to take life easy.
- Overall: 33"W x 39"D x 39"H
- Inside: 21"W x 21"D
- Seat Height: 19"H
- Arm Height: 24.5"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Semi-Attached
- Seat Style: T-Cushion
- Arm Style: Sock Arm
- Base Style: Kick Pleat Skirt
- Tight back cushion is stitched into the chair back so it holds its form, and looks tidy, day-in and day-out.
- The chair back is overstuffed resulting in a very plush, soft, and luxurious back cushion.
- The deep seat and tall back provide a nicely proportioned chair for average to tall people.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down Upgrade includes seat cushion only.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
For Interior Designers
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Evy Chair requires:
- 9 yards, Plain
- 11 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 12.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat