Borne of free-spirited spontaneity and a true wanderlust lifestyle, Sam Malpass is inspired by all that she sees, feels and experiences as she travels the world. Her love of perpetual exploration has led to a body of work that is widely varying, boldly layered, and eclectic in nature. With expressive, impressionistic brush strokes and a fervor for coastal living, we’ve deliberately curated a small collection of her work that will add texture and nuanced color to your home.
Dimensions & Style
24.25"W x 28.25"H x 1.25"D Art is protected by 3/32 thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant. Fluid acrylic brush strokes blend dozens of colors. Versatile color palette coordinates with most decor. Archival quality giclee is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity. Limited edition of 250.
- Artwork is printed on hand-molded paper.
- Art is framed in an authentic, recycled barn wood frame.
- Frame is sealed on the back with black paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
Care & Cleaning
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Acrylic Cleaners are available as well.