Girls of Summer
When the room is the view, make sure the artwork you select adds just the right amount of exuberant color and dynamic light to the space. Featuring three cheery beachgoers headed out for a pleasant afternoon dip, we think Girls of Summer is just what you’re looking for! Lori Mehta uses vibrant, saturated colors and bold, expressive strokes to make everyday moments feel both energizing and soothing in your home.
Print Dimensions: 20"W x 20"H
- Double Mat + White or Black Frame: 27.5"W x 28"H
- Floating Canvas + White Frame: 21.25"W x 21.25"H
- Floating Canvas + Barnwood Frame: 21.75"W x 21.75"H
- Accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Sealed on the back with paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
DOUBLE MAT + WHITE OR BLACK FRAME OPTION
- Printed on hand-molded paper, behind a double white mat and lightweight glazing.
- Protected by 3/32" thick, clear acrylic glazing, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant.
- Wood frame is available painted white or black.
FLOATING CANVAS + WHITE OR BARNWOOD FRAME OPTION
• Premium Archival Grade Canvas is made from an acid-free poly-cotton blend for longevity and recreates the texture and reflectivity of oils on canvas.
- Canvas giclees are wrapped around stretchers then framed using a back mounting support which gives the illusion that the art is suspended.
- Natural wood frame is smooth to touch and painted white.
- Barnwood frame is all natural, unfinished reclaimed barnwood.
Care & Cleaning
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching on acrylic.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.