Hannah Blanket Chest
Don't let the name limit your use, in addition to blankets, our Hannah Blanket Chest is great for storing sweaters, toys or any of your beach house needs. The lid has top-of-the-line hardware that prevents it from slamming shut so that stuffed toys and blankies can be safely retrieved by little hands. Fits perfectly at the foot of a twin bed or in the bathroom of your beach house for housing towels!
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 34"W x 16"D x 18"H
- Influenced by a traditional 3-panel cottage door, this painted chest is all cottage, with wooden panels on all 4 sides.
- Painted play chest fits perfectly at the foot of a twin bed, provides easy access for little ones to climb into bed.
- Our olorful blanket chest has state of the art no-slam hardware making the lid close slowly.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Blanket chest employs specialty soft-close hardware so the lid will not abruptly shut on fingers.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.