Henry - Leather Chair
$2,745 to $3,145
Featuring refined proportions that provide high comfort and style, the Henry Armchair is a distinctively debonair chair. Designed with the utmost comfort and style in mind, Henry's plush cushions and hand-applied nailheads bring life into any space. Available in seven leather colors along with 150+ Maine Cottage® original fabrics.
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5"W x 35"D x 34"H
- Inside Dimensions: 22"W x 21"D
- Seat Height: 19"H
- Arm Height: 25"H
- Back Rail Height: 31"H
- Seat Style: Straight loose cushion
- Arm Style: Welted Straight Arm
- Base Style: Exposed Leg
- Leg Style: Square Leg
- Chrome nailhead trim enhances the arms and base of this colorful leather armchair.
- Exposed wooden base on this chair is available in 4 finishes.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down Upgrade includes seat cushion only.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
- Available in 8 leather colors.
- Genuine leather is hand-stained in Northern Italy with a combination of subtle oils and waxes, finished with a protective topcoat to give excellent wearability.
- Leather is a natural product, and each hide will have variations in color and natural markings.
For Interior Designers
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Henry - Leather Chair requires:
- 7.5 yards, Plain
- 9 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 10.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat