Inga Trestle Dining Table - Maple Top
$1,995 to $2,195
Our Inga painted trestle table provided a welcomed opportunity to linger just a bit longer. Character, form and function. The perfect Scandanavian design inspired breakfast table; it fits smartly in an underutilized corner of booth or bench seating! Available in 4 or 6 seater configurations.
Dimensions & Style
- Available in the following dimensions:
- Seats 4: 42"W x 72"D x 30"H
- Seats 6: 44"W x 84"D x 30"H
- Whimsical painted trestle table with stylized trestle supports.
- 19th century Scandanavian inspired trestle table.
- Choose from 4 table top styles:
- Solid Maple Wood with a paint color finish
- Solid Maple Wood with natural finish
- Solid Cherry Wood with natural finish
- Solid Quarter Sawn Oak with natural finish
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability, with center supports for extra strength and stability.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.