Quite simple. Cottage styling is achieved by combining elegant details with the timeless mixture of beadboard accents. The Island Server is the ultimate hostess. Perfect in height for serving and tucks the necessities away neat as a pin with drawers galore.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 54"W x 18"D x 38"H
- Coastal style buffet loaded with doors and generous server wear storage.
- Painted Sideboard perfect for entertaining in a New England Farm House.
- Features two shelves behind the doors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- One removable shelf behind each door; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.