Jeans Wall Paint
Details & Care
- Dry time: 30-60 minutes. (Recoat after 2-4 hours.)
- Green Wise Certified. This product is certified by Coating Research Group Inc. to meet performance, enviromental, and odor-testing standards (CRGI Test Method 78) as shown on www.greenwisepaint.com. The addition of VOC-containing colorants may increase the final VOC of a tinted paint.
- 100% acrylic, low odor.
- Superior durability and coverage.
- Made in a LEED Gold manufacturing facility.
- Clean Up: Scrape excess paint before washing. Wash tools with warm soapy water.
- Storage: Store in a dry area. Protect from freezing.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for our wall paint.
Try it out first! We recommend ordering an 8 oz. sample to paint on your wall or a piece of poster board. This allows you to see how our paint and colors work for you. Unlike other paint samples, our Colorspot samples let you see, smell, and experience our actual product that you get when you order our wall paint.
COVERAGE: 300-400 sq. ft. per gallon.
- 8 oz. Sample (eggshell finish only)
- 1 Quart
- 1 Gallon
- 5 Gallon
- FLAT FINISH
Wipeable, high-hiding matte finish.
Ideal for uneven surfaces maximizing color on ceilings and wall surfaces.
Not recommended for high traffic areas.
- EGGSHELL FINISH
Excellent durability, stain and moisture resistance.
Recommended for all wall and room types, including kitchen and baths.
Ideal for high traffic areas.
- SEMI-GLOSS FINISH
Ideal for trim and doors.
Not recommended for floors, furniture, or cabinets.