Koby Square Cocktail Table - Maple Top
Inspired by mid-century modern design, Koby has a clean sculptural quality that feels light and airy. Wooden legs flair with an air of confidence while the solid wood top is highlighted with a reversed bevel edge as an unexpected surprise. The wooden coffee table top is offered in both Maple wood and Cherry wood. Choose from 35 colors for the table base.
- 34"Square x 17"H
- Simple Shaker style with a modern furniture twist.
- Unpainted tops are treated with a durable lacquer clear coat seal.
- Choose from 35 signature paint colors for the table base.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- The Koby Square Cocktail Table is built in West Virginia.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.