Large Margate Buffet & Hutch
The Large Margate Buffet and Hutch feature oversized drawers... just the ticket for keeping the family heirloom serving wear and linens organized. Beach house furniture at its best! Our Shaker Sideboard is classic in form, but with its sea-inspired hardware and a vibrant finish it promises to bring your cottage dining room to life.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 57.875"W x 22"D x 74"H
- Large Margate Buffet Dimensions: 57.875"W x 22"D x 36"H
- Large Margate Hutch Dimensions: 56"W x 17"D x 38"H
- Colorful sideboard with plenty of storage space.
- Three oversized, full extension drawers allow for easy access to stacks and stacks of serving ware.
- Painted buffet is a great piece of furniture for entertaining and serves as a colorful backdrop to any cottage dining room.
- Boat cleat door pulls add a coastal design element making this painted buffet perfect for sea lovers or nautical rooms.
- Features two removable shelves behind the doors.
- When the hutch doors are open there is no impeding center bracket allowing for easy accessibility to the contents.
- Upgrade standard glass-pane doors to wood-panel doors for $20 per door.
- Available as a buffet and hutch combination, as shown, or as the buffet only.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Buffet and hutch combinations have pre-drilled holes and dowels to prevent movement; ships with no-tip wall anchor hardware for safety.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Two removable shelves behind doors; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors are equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery is used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.