Little Cay Desk
Whoever said "bigger is better", you may not know about our Little Cay Desk. Our petite version of the Big Cay Desk offers plenty of work surface and storage. Plus, following in the footsteps of the Big Cay, the back is finished, allowing you to float the desk anywhere in the room. The bottom drawer equipped with hanging hardware for files. Storage is available on the right-handed or left-handed side.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 47.75"W x 24"D x 30"H
- Available in two different drawer configurations: facing the desk, "Righty" refers to the file drawer being on the right side and "Lefty" refers to the file drawer being on the left side.
- File drawer is standard with finished file-hanging hardware.
- Painted student desk finished on all four sides and can "float" in a room as opposed to being pushed against a wall.
- Looking for a larger version? We also offer a Big Cay Desk.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- The desk finished on all four sides.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.