Little Cay Desk with Beadboard Hutch
Here's our recipe for creating the perfect spacious and stylish study space. Take one beadboard desk hutch, drench it in your choice of 35 colors, add our Little Cay Desk and you're done! Open shelving, deep drawers for filing and storage.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 47.75"W x 24"D x 71"H
- Little Cay Desk Dimensions: 47.75"W x 24"D x 30"H
- Cork Hutch Dimensions: 45.75"W x 14"D x 40.875"H
- Our colorful desk will bring your home office to life and solve your storage woes.
- The cottage style desk is available in two different drawer configurations: facing the desk
- "Righty" refers to the file drawer being on the right side
- "Lefty" refers to the file drawer being on the left side.
- File drawer is standard with pre-installed file-hanging hardware.
- Hutch detailed with classic beadboard paneling and has a discreet cut out to feed cords through the hutch.
- Looking for a larger version? We also offer a Big Cay Desk with Library Hutch.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- The desk finished on all four sides.
- Buffet and hutch combinations have pre-drilled holes and dowels to prevent movement.
- Ships with no-tip wall anchor hardware for safety.
- The shelf supported with metal shelf pins; not removable or adjustable.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.