Little Round Bay Cork Board
When someone said "put a cork in it," we did just that. A simple cork board that's circular in shape and bold in size. Add your push pins and you're on your way to becoming an organizing superstar! Who says the organization needs to be dull?
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 27.625" Round x 1"D
- A small round cork board inspired by a porthole that looks to the sea.
- Painted cork board with a solid wooden frame that is perfect for a coastal kids room or kids bathroom.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Is this cork board just a bit too small for you? We offer a larger versions called the Big Round Bay Cork Board.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Cork boards and mirrors are delivered wired and ready to hang. We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, our cork and mirrors receive an authentic brand of approval.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece painted front and back.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.