Little Round Bay Mirror
Here's looking at you, kid. Catch your reflection in our simple round mirror that's small in size but big on style. A chunky relief around the exterior adds a nautical touch to our mirror. Frame that reflection in a signature Maine Cottage® color. Pretty as a picture.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 27.625" Round x 1"D
- A colorful round mirror inspired by a porthole that looks to the sea.
- Painted mirror that is perfect for a coastal kids room, or a child's bathroom.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Cork boards and mirrors are delivered wired and ready to hang. We recommend but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, our cork and mirrors receive an authentic brand of approval.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece is painted front and back.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.