Low Tide Desk
The simple lines and casual elegance of our Low Tide Desk may just inspire you to pen your first novel. If so, please send us a signed copy! Outfitted with three drawers for pens, letters, and paperwork. It features a light, airy design with a delightful Sand Dollar accent.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 55"W x 22"D x 31"H
- The perfectly painted desk for light office work with three drawers to store office essentials.
- Plenty of work space to spread out and multiple piles or in-bins.
- Table back features a classic X-brace that accentuated with a hand shaped wooden sand dollar detail in the center.
- A colorful writing desk, that will make you want to work!
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods are chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.