Low Tide Hall Table
A real conversation starter. The Low Tide Hall Table will fascinate you with its clever complexity. The painted hall table is the perfect anchor to any entryway.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 63"W x 14"D x 36"H
- A long and lean table that is perfectly proportioned to sit behind a cottage sofa or in any entryway.
- Three drawers are perfect catch-alls for life's little necessities.
- Table back features a classic X-brace that's accentuated with a hand shaped wooden sand dollar detail in the center.
- Bottom shelf provides generous display space for books, boat models or whatever conveys your personality!
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Select woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with white epoxy side-mount, smooth-glide runners.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.