$1,395 to $2,295
Inspired by the classic lines of vintage American designs, the Lucy Sofa is known for her traditional curves yet contemporary simplicity. Check out this unique and downright pretty collection, and you'll have to admit, "I love Lucy!"
- Overall: 35"W x 38"D x 40"H
- Inside: 21"W x 22"D
- Seat Height: 33.5"H
- Arm Height: 25"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Semi-Attached cushion
- Seat Style: Loose cushion
- Arm Style: Rolled Arm
- Base Style: Exposed Leg
- Leg Style: Tapered Leg
- Petite sock arm quietly flaunts the chair's signature arm slope.
- Lucy features our no-slouch semi-attached back cushion which stays looking upright and new for the long haul.
- Exposed wooden chair legs are available in 4 legs finishes.
- Bench built in North Carolina.
- 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
For Interior Designers
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Lucy Chair requires:
- 9.5 yards, Plain
- 1.5 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
- 13 yards, 15"-27" Repeat