Margate Bookshelf with Doors
The Margate Bookshelf offers generous shelving that keeps your home organized, clutter free and can become a beautiful display case for your most treasured belongings. Clean, open shelving can house books, art and baskets. Doors add privacy and denial of simple clutter.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 34"W x 15"D x 71"H
- One removable shelf behind doors.
- Standard boat cleat door pulls add a nautical decor element.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Two removable shelves behind doors; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable and secured with metal pins.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.