Margate Media Console
There are so many uses for our Margate Media Console that we almost couldn't agree on where it should live on our website. This large piece of painted furniture conceals music and movie collections beautifully but please, don't limit yourself! This cottage storage furniture is ideal for sweaters in a bedroom; server wears in a dining room or even as a wet bar. Nautical boat cleat door handles.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 47.75"W x 19"D x 40"H
- Colorful media center fits perfectly under large-screen wall-mount televisions.
- Three generous gliding drawers and oversized cabinet doors conceal clutter beautifully
- Two removable shelves behind doors.
- Boat Cleat door pulls add a coastal decor element.
- This painted media center also works well as a colorful wet bar furniture piece for cocktail lovers.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Two removable shelves behind doors; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Two-inch holes drilled through the back of all media centers for electronic wire access.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.