$1,445 to $1,995
Sink right on into Max. Reminiscent of mid-century Danish designs, this chair features an exposed wooden frame and comfortable silhouette. A handsome chair from every angle—Max’s design lures you in, but it’s the comfortable scoop seat that will ultimately mesmerize you. Available in 150+ Maine Cottage® original fabrics.
- Overall Dimensions: 31"W x 34.5"D x 38.5"H
Inside Dimensions: 21.5"W x 20"D
Seat Height: 19"H
Arm Height: 22.5"H
- Offered in upholstery and leather styles.
Back Style: Tight back
Seat Style: Loose cushion
Base Style: Exposed Leg
Leg Style: Squared tapered leg
- Bench built in North Carolina. 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
For Design Professionals
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members. Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order. Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Max Chair requires:
6.5 yards, Plain
8 yards, 2"-14" Repeat
9 yards, 15"-27" Repeat"