$1,445 to $1,945
Be careful not to judge this book by its cover! Although the Mimi Chair will add a punch of contemporary style to your home, its modern lines and clean, straightforward silhouette are actually built on a traditional foundation. Featuring a reimagined wingback, classic tapered arms, and a deep low seat, this slipper chair is as comfortable as it is striking. Its sturdy legs and exposed wood frame are richly toned to serve as a visual anchor to any of our colorful solids and prints. Custom design the best seat in your house with more than 100 colorful, high quality fabrics. From bold color and dense patterns to quiet shades and rich textures, it’s never been easier to design your dream furniture.
- Overall Dimensions: 29.5"W x 36"D x 35"H
- Inside Dimensions: 22"W x 21"D
- Seat Height: 20"H Arm Height: 20"H
- Offered in upholstery style only.
- Back Style: Tight Back
- Seat Style: Loose Cushion
- Arm Style: Flared Arm
- Base Style: Exposed Leg
- Leg Style: Squared tapered Leg
- Bench built in North Carolina. 8-way hand tied with double cone steel coil springs.
- Standard seat cushion is high resiliency soy-based foam wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking.
- Comfort Down is a blend of fiber, feathers and down, encased in a down proof ticking for a luxurious feel and casual look.
For Interior Designers
- Customer's Own Material (COM) is available to our Trade Members.
- Please include a completed COM form with a copy of your order.
- Click here to download the form.
- For COM orders, the Mimi Chair requires: 6 yards, Plain 7.5 yards, 2"-14" Repeat 8.25 yards, 15"-27" Repeat