Molly is stylized and sweet but also surprisingly big on function. Our petite bench fits perfectly at the foot of our twin beds providing a place for kiddos to tie their shoes. It also works well with an apartment sofa coffee table in a family room short on space.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 32"W x 17"D x 19"H
- Scallop detail adds coastal cottage charm to this bench that can double as a coffee table.
- The whimsical bench has traditional turned legs and is low enough to the ground for little ones to perch.
- This small, colorful coffee table is solid wood, but still light weight.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on the base.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece painted top and bottom, front to back.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.