Nellie 3-Drawer Dresser
Looking for a stylish, yet functional piece to both store and match your wardrobe? Look no further, the Nellie Dresser Collection is your perfect solution! Offering tons of whimsy and delicate details. Best of all, the drawers roll open easily and often during those moments of indecision about what to wear. The Nellie 3-Drawer Dresser adorned in 3 drawers for all your clothing needs.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 40"W x 20"D x 36"H
- Whimsical and feminine dresser.
- Signature "Nellie" frill accentuates the bottom apron of this painted dresser.
- Colorful chest with stylish ogee profile detail along the top edge.
- Deeper than normal drawers with 3/4 extension hardware offer abundant amounts of storage.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.