Nevis Dining Chair
With its unmistakable Maine Cottage® design, the Nevis Dining Chair has oh-so-generous proportions. As with all of our chairs, comfort and durability are ever apparent. And they are made in America from stem to stern (Betcha thought that was a thing of the past). Stir up some fun and add a chair in a different color for each family member.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 19.5"W x 21.5"D x 39.5"H
- Seat Width: 19.5"W
- Seat Depth: 16.25"D
- Seat Height: 18.25"H
- Our modern take on a traditional ladder back dining chair.
- The Nevis painted chair flairs outward up the seat back for added style.
- Circular cut-out provides a whimsical detail to the colorful dining chair.
- The seat is contoured by hand for maximum comfort.
- Sturdy joint construction on the base ensures that this painted ladder back chair will last for generations.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair bases.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.