Nora Dining Chair - Maple Seat
The clean lines and uncomplicated disposition of our Nora Chair were inspired by the Scandinavian Modernists humble approach to simple design. Gentle, organic contours and delicate spindles form a comfortably tall seat back atop long graceful legs. Design so simple, yet so stylish. Perfect for any cottage that favors a modern aesthetic.
- Overall: 18.5"W x 42.5"H
- Seat Depth: 17.5"D
- Seat Height: 18.5"H
- Simple Shaker style with a modern furniture twist.
- Seat sadle features a hand sanded dip for comfort.
- The entire chair is treated with a clear lacquer top coat for durability.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair bases.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, each piece of colorful furniture is shipped with a small container of signature touch-up paint and a paint brush.
- Please note, a natural darkening of the wood on our clear-coated Maple, Cherry, and Quarter Sawn Oak tops will occur over time as the furniture is exposed to sunlight. To prevent uneven coloring, please be cautious when covering your top for an extended period of time with table runners, place mats, and the like.