Ruby Glass Cabinet
Ruby is an outgoing and useful hostess, but content to play the role of a silent showstopper too. Perfectly exquisite, the Ruby Server with her lovely glass doors, is well suited to hold things that you hold near and dear. She loves her antique mixing bowls, pottery, books, collectables from memorable travels, and treasured photos. Whatever you deem special enough to put on display, Ruby will be there for you for years to come.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 41"W x 14"D x 66"H
- Topped with signature frills on either side.
- Adorned with hand hammered metal crescent moon handles.
- Glass window-pane doors for displaying prized possesions.
- 3 Shevles behind doors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Three removable shelves behind doors; shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors are equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown. Upgrade standard wood panel doors to glass pane doors for $20 per door.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery is used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity. <
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.