Ruby Sound Cabinet
Ruby is perfectly exquisite and meant to be the center of your entertaining needs. The Ruby Sound Cabinet, with her lovely glass doors and two shelves, is well suited to hold your entire entertainment system, and she's pretty darn proud of that!
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 47"W x 21"D x 26"H
- Topped with signature frills on either side.
- Adorned with hand hammered metal crescent moon handles.
- Glass windowpane doors for displaying prized possessions.
- 2 Shelves behind doors.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Two removable shelves behind doors; all shelves are removable, but not adjustable.
- Doors equipped with standard cabinet hinges.
- Glass pane doors are standard where shown.
- Side panels strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on all door frames.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- Two-inch holes drilled through the back of all media centers for electronic wire access.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.