We stumbled upon Kim Hovell showing her work at the Annapolis Summer Festival and was instantly enamoured with her oyster paintings. Kim is a free spirit with extreme talent, but her humility and authentic kindness make you forget you are in the presence of someone so gifted. Kim’s paintings are graceful and fluid, they poetically combine dozens of colors to create soft neutrals that coordinate in any room.
Dimensions & Style
37.5"W x 38"H x 1.25"D Art is protected by 3/32 thick, clear acrylic cover, which is inherently 80% UV resistant and shatter resistant. Fluid acrylic brush strokes blend dozens of colors. Versatile color palette coordinates with most decor. Archival quality giclee is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity. Limited edition of 250.
- Artwork is printed on hand-molded paper.
- Art is framed in an authentic, recycled barn wood frame.
- Frame is sealed on the back with black paper to protect the artwork and your walls.
- Delivered wired and ready to hang.
- We recommend, but do not supply, metal drywall anchors.
Care & Cleaning
- Use a soft cloth moistened with water, gently wiping and turning the cloth often.
- Avoid rubbing as dirt on the surface can cause scratching.
- Avoid any cleaning products, especially with ammonia such as glass/window cleaners as it will erode the surface of the acrylic and leave it looking cloudy.
- Acrylic Cleaners are available as well.