Shortie Boothbay Dining Chair
Shortie Boothbay, the little sister of our ever so popular Boothbay Dining Chair. As with all of our chairs, comfort and durability are ever apparent. They are all made in America from stem to stern (betcha thought that was a thing of the past). A nod to the classic-American Shaker design, the Shortie Boothbay Dining Chair features a shorter curved back, sturdy spindles and a comfortable saddle seat. Stir up some fun and add a chair in a different color for each family member.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 19"W x 20"D x 30.75"H
- Seat Width: 18.25"W
- Seat Depth: 15"D
- Seat Height: 18"H
- A painted chair that has the perfect proportion of smaller dining tables, this is the smallest dining chair Maine Cottage offers.
- Pack more people comfortably around your coastal dining table with this simplified version of a traditional Windsor chair.
- A colorful dining chair with a curved back with spindle detailing.
- Angled legs and subtle saddle seat.
- Looking for a larger chair? Try our a Classic Windsor Chair on for size.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Constructed of solid maple, a wood chosen for its durability and sustainability.
- Mortise and tenon joinery used on chair bases.
- Seat dips are hand sanded and contoured into the chair seat for maximum comfort.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Each piece completely painted.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.