Small Margate Buffet
The Small Margate Buffet's oversized drawers are just the ticket for keeping the family heirloom serving wear and linens organized. Our beach house furniture has never been so substantial. Our Shaker Sideboard is classic in form, but with sea-inspired hardware, and a vibrant finish will bring your cottage dining room to life.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 40"W x 22"D x 36"H
- Colorful sideboard with plenty of storage space.
- Three oversized, full extension drawers allow for easy access to stacks and stacks of serving ware.
- Painted buffet is a great piece of furniture for entertaining and serves as a colorful backdrop to any cottage dining room.
- Boat cleat door pulls add a coastal design element making this painted buffet perfect for sea lovers or nautical rooms.
- Available solo, as shown, or with a hutch atop (sold seperately) to display special dining serverwear.
- Available with two drawers, as shown, or opt to go larger with our three drawerLarge Margate Buffet.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar using corner blocks and center supports for extra strength.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- Drawers are fully dovetailed front and back with stainless steel, 3/4 extension, smooth glide, under mount runners.
- All drawers feature soft close slides allowing for whisper-quiet closure.
- Side panels are strong 7-ply maple veneer, chosen because of its durability and sustainability.
- Back is finished and cleanly attached with dado joinery and screws (no staples).
- Solid Shaker style aprons provide structural support.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.