Hiding a trundle neatly underneath a Maine Cottage® Day Bed, Bunk Bed or Twin Bed is handy for sleeping extra guests when you have little space. Hidden casters make for easy, effortless access.
Dimensions & Style
- Overall: 38.5"W x 71"D x 9.75"H
- Colorful Trundle Beds roll under any of our beds with two hidden full-swivel casters and two hidden stationary casters.
- Trundle Mattress to fit with 6" profile, sold separately.
- Furniture designs and building methods are both based on classic Shaker furniture styles and techniques.
- Each piece of painted furniture is bench built to order by an experienced woodworker in America.
- Furniture frames are constructed of solid maple and poplar, woods chosen for their durability and sustainability, with corner blocks and center supports that add extra strength.
- Trundle bed rolls under any of our beds with hidden casters.
- Mattress sold separatey.
- Traditional cottage furniture building techniques ensure that furniture stays true for generations.
- After a thorough quality inspection, Maine Cottage painted furniture receives a leather branded logo of approval and authenticity.
- Maine Cottage signature paint finishes deliver superior durability, extraordinary depth, and vibrancy of color.
- We use the highest quality primer, lacquer, and clear top coats available while still being friendly to the environment. Paints are all California compliant and low VOC as compared to other industry pre-catalyzed lacquers.
- Labor intensive hand sanding with fine grit aluminum oxide paper between sprayed coats of paint creates an incredibly smooth surface.
- Over time, the Maine Cottage paint finish ages gracefully, developing a patina of surface scratches that adds to the charm of our furniture's cottage style.
- We recognize that accidents can happen from time to time, and for that reason, a small container of our current signature touch-up paints are available upon request at no additional charge.